Arthur Dooley Class
The adults who work in Arthur Dooley Class are:
- Mrs Benz - Class Teacher
- Mr Millea - Teaching Assistant
Welcome to Year 6 Arthur Dooley Class Page!
Here you will find lots of useful information about what we are learning and what is going on in Year 6.
Dates for your diary 2020:
- Tuesday 7th January - pupils return to school for Spring 1 term
- Friday 14th February - break up for half term
- Monday 24th February - INSET day (pupils not in school today)
- Tuesday 25th February - pupils return to school for Spring 2 term
Children will receive spellings and maths homework each Friday.
Also children should logon to Reading Plus and My Maths at least 3 times a week at home.
There is a Homework Club each Tuesday 3.15 -4.15, where children can use laptops and i-pads to do their homework.
Children, please keep practising your times tables to keep your skills sharp. We have regular times tables tests in class.
Here is the presentation from our 'Meet the Teacher' meeting:
WoW will be working in Year 6 in Spring 1 on a Superheroes Project.
More exciting news to follow...
Here is our Curriculum Newsletter for Spring 1 2020
Our vehicle text for English this half term is
'The Ways of the Wolf'
by Smriti Prasadam-Halls and Jonathan Woodward
Spellings for Spring 1 2020: